BOP blowout preventer pumps and test systems
We design and package our BOP blowout preventer pumps and test systems in a variety of formats to suit the specific location, operating, and application requirements. All design and manufacturing takes place at our factory in Worcester, UK.
The high pressure pump has a space-saving, vertical design. Discharge pressures of up to 3,000 bar, variable stroke options, long time between services, and superb reliability make our pumps ideal for blowout preventer testing.
The optional self-contained mixing tank prepares the test water to suit the prevailing environmental conditions. A stand-alone accumulator skid allows the pressure to build to pre-set levels to provide adequate flow rates of test water into the blowout preventer. Our speciality is BOP test units requiring higher test flow rates and pressures due to our use of the triplex plunger pump within our design. We tailor control systems to suit your requirements, from basic functionality to complete control system philosophy. Options include on-board control, remote operation, system monitoring, fault finding, and data logging.
We offer full after-sales support through our team of offshore-trained engineers. Call us +44 1905 751790 and we will assist you with your BOP blowout preventer pump requirements or email our sales engineers: email@example.com
- All unit design and control philosophy is created by us in-house.
- Can be designed for ATEX zone I or II, NORSK, CSA/CRN etc.
- Vertically mounted Hammelmann plunger pump.
- Pump has long service intervals requiring little basic maintenance.
- Mixing tank options.
- Accumulator skid options.
- In-house testing witnessed by customer – in person or remotely.
Control packages are tailored to suit your requirements, from basic functionality to complete control system philosophy. Options include:
- On-board controls.
- Remote control operation possible.
- System performance/health monitoring.
- Data acquisition and logging.
- Fault finding.
- Basic push-button control.
- Comprehensive HMI touchscreen control.
- Skid – the lightest option. With fork-truck slots. Can be supplied with an offshore lifting frame.
- Crash frame – a lightweight option affording considerable protection during transportation. Can include both fork-lift slots, and lifting eyes. Can be DNV certified to DNV2.1-1.
- Container – providing maximum protection from transportation operations and environmental conditions. Comes with a choice of noise attenuation options. Can include both fork-list slots, and lifting eyes. Can be DNV certified to DNV2.1-1.
- Skid and separate environmental enclosure – a lightweight skid with the option of a floor/deck or skid-mounted environmental enclosure with noise attenuation options.