High Pressure Waterjetting for Construction
Cleaning formwork, concrete removal, cleaning pipework, and the rejuvenation of walls and floors are just some of the uses for high pressure water in the construction industry. High pressure water does not create dust, and the wastewater can be vacuumed and recycled.
We have been manufacturing and supplying high pressure industrial pump units to the construction industry since our company was formed nearly four decades ago. Our mobile, road-going MultiJet units are the unit of choice for many operators. The quality and reliability that has been built into the MultiJet over many years is particularly valued by operators using the units across multiple locations, often on time-constricted projects. In addition to our trailer-mounted pump units, the MultiJet can also be supplied on a skid, or in a crash frame or container.
Our range of accessories covers almost every high pressure waterjetting application you may have. From nozzles to mobile filtration, from PPE to remote operation, we have the solution for you.
More information on our products:
- Selective concrete removal.
- White line removal.
- Expansion joint removal.
- Tunnel cleaning.
- Rubber removal.
- Road surface scarifying.
- Skid. The compact, lightweight option.
- Skid with environmental enclosure. A combination of compact, lightweight unit with a stainless steel environmental enclosure which has sound attenuation options.
- Trailer – road-going. Road-legal mobile unit for multi-site operation.
- Trailer – site. Mobile, trailer-mounted unit for onsite movements.
- Crash frame. Well suited where the unit will operate in multiple locations. Lighter than a container, but still providing very good protection during transportation.
- Container. The ultimate protection with sound attenuation options. Ideal where the equipment will be operated or stored outside.
Comprehensive measuring, monitoring, alarm and shutdown functions ensure complete control over all processes, parameters and critical equipment. Operating parameters can be managed and restricted through a tiered approach to control panel settings access.
- Alarm and shutdown functions.
- Adjustable operating parameters.
- Built-in instructions and manual.
- Fault-finding function.
- Vertical capacitance fuel level sensor.
- Wireless accessory compatible.
- Water quality sensor option.
- Datalogging options.
- Touchscreen control.
- Pushbutton control.
- Engine speed control.
- Auto idle.
- Engine preheat.
- Water pressure control.
- Pressure pre-set function.
- Comprehensive monitoring.