We specialise in designing and building compressor units for hazardous area operation. We offer a range of compressor units with performance options up to 1,600 cfm @ 10 bar.
These robust, DNV-approved units can be lifted by fork-truck or crane, making them ideal for multi-site operation and storage. To suit your operating requirements there is a range of standard options such as noise attenuation, paint specification, mounting configuration etc. Additionally, we can customise our standard design or create fully bespoke packages where your requirements dictate.
We have many years’ experience supplying the onshore and offshore energy sector and we design units to comply with regional offshore standards and regulations worldwide. MultiAir compressors are designed and built to the same high standards as our MultiJet range of pump units. Safety, reliability, ease of operation and good maintenance access are primary considerations for our design and engineering team.
In addition to our standard range of compressors we also offer Lightweight Zone 2 compressors from our OffshoreLITE range. These compact, lightweight units are mounted in DNV-certified containers or crash frames for operation in ATEX hazardous environments.
- Rotary Screw Compressor.
- Flexible drive coupling for compressor.
- Pyroban exhaust cooler, flame trap protection, compliant with EU legislation ATEX 94/9/EC.
- Fully welded galvanized steel base-plate.
- DNV 2.7-1 compliance.
- 5-leg sling set.
- Fork-lift slots.
- Lockable doors.
- Lockable control and connections panels.
- Internal hazardous area lighting.
- Choice of colour.
- Marine spec paint system.
- Noise attenuation.
- DNV 2.7-2 compliance.
- Internal maintenance hoist.
- DNV 2.7-3 compliance
- 5-leg sling set
- Fork-lift slots
- Choice of colour
- Marine spec paint system
- Lockable control and connections panels
- Internal maintenance hoist
- Stackable design with integral ladder