Tank and Vessel Cleaning Equipment
We supply tank cleaning heads, nozzles, robotic entry/cleaning systems, and remote controls. In fact, everything you need to clean tanks and vessels. Our standard range of industrial tank cleaning equipment covers all shapes and sizes of tank. In addition, we have the design capability to manufacture bespoke systems and accessories for the most challenging of tank and vessel cleaning applications.
Safety and Semi-automation
Our drive over the last few years towards semi-automatic waterjetting across our entire product range includes significant development of tank cleaning equipment. Whether through the hazardous nature of the tank contents, or just the desire to remove the operator from the area of work, our non-man, zero entry tank cleaning systems are very popular.
Tank Cleaning Heads
Once inside the tank, there are many types of tank cleaning head to suit a multitude of situations. A build-up of sludge or toxins, hard-to-remove residues, bacteria growth, and other contaminants all require the correct head to ensure optimal cleaning. Our tank heads are used for many applications. For example, internal cleaning of autoclaves, vessels, Euro containers, reactors, agitator vessels,holding tanks, and drying towers.
We design and manufacture a large range of high pressure pump units to power waterjetting accessories.
Specialist Tank Cleaning Products
Outside of the products for standard tank sizes, we offer products specifically designed for less common applications. The AquaMat S 600 tank cleaning head is suitable for small tank openings – especially IBC containers. The AquaDozer is a compact, diesel-driven, remote controlled carrier system for heavy duty industrial cleaning designed specifically for the alumina industry. What’s more, we offer the Aquarex range which features many products designed for specific tank cleaning applications.
- Minimum pressure losses result in high efficiency.
- Coherent water jets for maximum cutting performance and distance.
- Wear-resistant, infinitely variable braking system. The adjusting mechanism is dirt-protected.
- Compact and corrosion-resistant housing.
- High reliability due to simple and low-maintenance design.
- Freely suspended operation possible.
- Internal cleaning of autoclaves, vessels, Euro containers, reactors, agitator vessels, holding tanks, drying towers etc.
- Disinfection (with chemical additives).
- Cleaning the interior of large diameter pipework with deployment sledge.