From major construction and civil engineering projects, decommissioning and decontamination of nuclear installations, surface preparation of ships’ hulls, to the removal of product contamination in chemical plants, vessels and reactors, we design and build the machines, supply spares and accessories, and offer lifetime service support for your equipment.
The list of uses for high pressure water continues to grow, which is why design and innovation is so important to us. With a range of standard pumps and equipment, along with the ability to produce bespoke systems to suit specific applications, we supply all of your industrial water jetting equipment requirements.
Benefits of Calder Water Jetting Equipment
MultiJet pump packages offer many benefits for the user over traditional pump technology; low friction/high efficiency plunger sealing system, oil cooled and pressurized pump gear end, the use of the latest engineering technology to enable robust design and low-weight construction techniques to ensure market-leading performance, energy efficiency, and low lifetime ownership costs. We understand that safety, reliability, value for money and ease of maintenance of the high pressure jetting equipment are of the utmost importance and our commitment to continual improvement is demonstrated in each new generation of MultiJet.
Reliability and ease of maintenance have been designed into the MultiJet range over thirty years. Design, coupled with improved component selection and monitoring has been fundamental in the reliability of our equipment.
At the heart of our units is the Hammelmann reciprocating plunger pump. This pump range is respected throughout many industries for its quality and reliability.
Our pump units are inherently safe through sound design, quality component selection, and good assembly techniques and procedures based on industry best practice. We conduct City & Guilds-accredited water jet safety training in accordance with the Water Jetting Association guidelines, and we also offer training in the operation and maintenance of all our products.
Suitable for nearly all applications, the unique sealing system gives unrivalled service life and uptime advantages over traditional packing seal technology. Wear is gradual, over many thousands of hours, so scheduled repairs and maintenance are all that is necessary rather than the frequent ad hoc packing seal changes required by other pumps. This results in a much-reduced lifetime cost of ownership.
We offer various control options to suit your requirements – from basic push-button controls to comprehensive HMI touchscreen controls.
In addition to a large range of pump models, performance conversion kits are available, allowing the operating pressure to be changed in a short time to maximize equipment utilization.
We offer a full range of high pressure waterjetting equipment and accessories including waterblast jetting guns, multi-gun valves, 3D cleaning heads, nozzles, internal tube and external bundle blasting/lancing systems, and protective clothing.
We are members of the Water Jetting Association
It is a dust-free technique allowing simultaneous, adjacent activities such as lagging and painting to continue, minimises the waste stream, reduces clean-up time, is not weather dependent, and when used in surface preparation operations is proficient at exposing the original profile without further erosion and guarantees the highest level of cleanliness of all surface preparation methods. Ancillary vacuum equipment can be used to contain all washings and contaminants.
- Skid – the lightest and most economical solution. Skid-mounted pump units can feature comprehensive on-board controls, local operator panel, be linked to existing control infrastructure, or remotely controlled – whatever the application demands. Skids are generally moved using a forklift truck. However, lifting lugs are an option to allow overhead lifting.
- Skid with separate environmental/noise enclosure – all the benefits of the skid with the added protection of an enclosure. The enclosure will offer protection from the elements and a range of noise attenuation options.
- Road-going trailer – built onto robust running gear, these units are ideal for multi-site operations.
- Site trailer – designed for onsite mobility.
- Crash frame – a good choice offering a lightweight solution for equipment that requires a level of protection during transportation and onsite movements.
- Container – gives maximum protection and a range of noise attenuation options. There are many option available with containerised pump units including internal lighting, internal CCTV monitoring, storage etc.
- Surface preparation.
- Heat exchanger and condenser cleaning.
- Tube, tank, and vessel cleaning.
- Pipe and tube bundle cleaning.
- Marine growth removal.
- Superstructure/fabric maintenance.
- Concrete cutting.
- Nuclear decommissioning.
- Automotive paint grid and carrier cleaning.
- Conveyor screen and filter press cleaning.
- Paper industry suction roll cleaning.