As cuttings reinjection has, over the last few years, become recognized as an environmentally responsible and cost-effective disposal method for offshore drill cuttings, we have been at the forefront of cuttings reinjection pump package development.
Our high pressure waste injection (CRI, cuttings re-injection) pumps are in use in hazardous areas around the world, both onshore and offshore, for continuous injection over a wide range of flows and pressures. They are used for the injection of seawater and slurries, drill cuttings, drilling muds and sand into subsea strata. Additionally, our waste injection pumps are suitable for a range of high pressure well service pumping applications.
Your CRI unit can be configured to include an electric motor with Variable Speed Drive (VSD) control, capable of providing a variable flowrate from 10% to 100% at the required duty pressure. Alternatively, diesel-driven systems are available with six-speed transmission. Additional configurations such as diesel/electro hydraulic drives are also available. We offer a range of noise hoods and enclosures which provide noise attenuation and weather protection.
Whatever your cuttings re-injection or waste injection requirements, our wealth of experience and ongoing design and development processes will ensure you receive a well service pump package designed for the job with the inherent reliability that has become synonymous with Calder.
- Noise attenuation.
- Variable flows.
- Local or remote control.
- Data acquisition and logging.
- Electric, hydraulic or diesel drive.
- System performance/health monitoring.
- Space heater.
- Fire and gas detection.
- Crash frame.
- Skid – the lightest option. With fork-truck slots. Can be supplied with a lifting frame.
- Crash frame – a lightweight option affording considerable protection during transportation. Can include both fork-list slots, and lifting eyes.
- Container – providing maximum protection from transportation operations and environmental conditions. Comes with a choice of noise attenuation options. Can include both fork-list slots, and lifting eyes.
- Skid and separate environmental enclosure – a lightweight skid with the option of a floor or skid-mounted environmental enclosure with noise attenuation options.
- Trailer – road-going or site trailer allowing easy movements between onshore sites.
- Road-going, trailer-mounted cuttings re-injection unit for onshore use at various locations.
- Modular well service pump skids for helicopter delivery to remote locations.
- Small-footprint cuttings reinjection units for areas with limited deck space and restricted access.