As part of our range of well service pump units, we employ traditional horizontal pump designs that can withstand the rigours of formation fracturing and well kill operations. Our cost-effective pump units can be designed for a varied range of flows and pressures to suit specific duties. These units are often of a bespoke design to suit your specific operating and application requirements.
Given the variety of platforms and well service boats on which these units operate, we have significant experience designing pump units to fit into cramped locations with restricted access. In addition to the many compact pump packages we have supplied, we have also designed and built modular units which can be transported separately and assembled on site. One particular project required the unit to be lifted to a remote work site by helicopter with a maximum lift of 4,500 kg. The pump skid was supplied in five sections designed for easy re-assembly onsite.
Whatever your fracturing, well kill or other intervention operations, we will work with you from the start to deliver a concept that meets your criteria, and then design and build the pump package and control philosophy to suit the hazardous area regulations of the location.
- Fundamental design proven in the field over two decades.
- API 674 compliant pump.
- Packing oil lubrication system.
- Suction pulsation damper.
- Discharge pulsation damper.
- Power end lubrication system.
- Noise attenuation.
- Electric motor driven.
- Diesel engine driven.
- Cooling options include plate heat exchangers, shell, tube and blast air coolers.
- Space heaters.
- Fire and gas detection.
- Fire suppression systems.
- Long-term preservation.
- Pump skid.
- Road-going trailer.
- DNV 2.7-1-certified container.
- DNV 2.7-3-certified crash frame.
- Skid with environmental/noise enclosure.