The control and precision that can now be achieved with high pressure water jets makes the process very well suited to the cleaning of conveyors in the food production sector. We use the Hammelmann reciprocating plunger pump for these cleaning applications. In addition to its proven reliability and long service intervals, the Hammelmann pump is vertically mounted which allows us to design a pump skid with a small footprint.
We have standard pump units which are often used for conveyor cleaning. However, our wealth of design experience means we can provide bespoke solutions to the most challenging of site-specific applications.
- Stand-alone units or integration into current system.
- A large range of pressure and flow rates.
- Electric or diesel driven options.
- Long service intervals.
- Waste water separation and recycling options.
- Skid. Suitable for most indoor or outdoor permanent applications.
- Crash frame. Lightweight, but with protection for the equipment during site movements.
- Site trailer. Ideal where the unit will be used across various locations on one site.
- Road-going trailer. For multi-location use.
- Noise enclosure. To be fitted to skid mounted units to offer protection for the equipment. These enclosure have noise attenuation options.
- Container. Maximum protection for the equipment and ideal where the unit will be located outdoors.