MANUFACTURER OF ENGINEERED
HIGH PRESSURE SOLUTIONS
Innovation Through Experience
HIGH PRESSURE SOLUTIONS
We design, assemble and test high pressure pump packages, vacuum systems, compressors, and many other flow solutions.
Our engineers specialise in packages for hazardous areas and we relish the challenges of packaged equipment weight and size reduction, and the pumped medium specified by our customers. Bespoke pump and unit designs make up much of our workload and our engineering knowledge and experience enables us to provide high pressure flow solutions for some of the most extreme operating environments on earth.
Standard pump products for both safe and hazardous areas are accompanied by a range of accessories. All are supported by our life cycle services team who provide spares, commissioning and service support worldwide.
Our success over four decades is founded on uncompromising quality and the incorporation of the very latest technologies into our products.
- Process Pumping – chemical injection, MEG injection, seawater injection …
- Well Service – CRI/waste injection, BOP test systems, well stimulation …
- Fabric Maintenance – paint removal, deck cleaning, decommissioning …
- Automotive – Paint removal, conveyor cleaning, engine block de-burring …
- Nuclear – Decontamination, decommissioning, auxiliary cooling …
- Petrochem – Tank cleaning, tube bundle cleaning, surface preparation …
- Civil Engineering – white line removal, concrete removal, tunnel cleaning …
- Ship Repair – Surface preparation, abrasive cutting, pipe cleaning …
- Food & Beverage – Conveyor cleaning, keg cleaning, vessel cleaning …
- Pharmaceutical – Tank & vessel cleaning, tube & pipe cleaning …
Engineering design teams who thrive on a challenge
- Engineering design teams who thrive on a challenge
- 3D CAD software
- FEA Finite Element Analysis
- Blast Load Case
- Design Approach 2 Studies
From basic functionality to complete control system philosophy
- On-board control
- Remote operation
- System monitoring
- Fault finding
- Data acquisition and logging
- System performance/health monitoring
Two large, state-of-the-art, acoustically attenuated, test bays
- In-house VFD’s up to 1,800 kW
- 50 Hz and 60 Hz power supply
- Flow rates up to 250 m3/hr
- Pressures up to 4,000 bar
- Acoustic attenuation
- Exhaust extraction for diesel engine testing
- High ambient temperature testing up to 50°C
As bespoke engineering is a large part of our business, our case studies detail the work we do to find and deliver solutions for our customers.
Supporting Our Customers - Life Cycle Services
We are committed to providing comprehensive aftermarket support to ensure all our customers derive the optimum performance and value from their investment in Calder equipment. Product support is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. This is backed up by a team of experienced service engineers and technicians who are fully qualified and trained to support all aspects of Calder equipment, both onshore and offshore. They are supported by an extensive stock of spares and accessories. So whatever your equipment, high pressure pump packages, vacuum systems or offshore compressors, we are there to support you.
Our latest electric-driven offshore vacuum units are ready for despatch. The two...
It was noticeable how much interest there was in our hydrogen and CCUS capabilit...
Huge respect to nine of our colleagues who completed this year’s Worcester 10K C...
|cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|