We design, assemble and test high pressure pump units, vacuum systems, compressors, and many other flow solutions.
Our engineers specialise in packages for hazardous areas and we relish the challenges of packaged equipment weight and size reduction, and the pumped medium specified by our customers. Bespoke pump and unit designs make up much of our workload and our engineering knowledge and experience enables us to provide high pressure flow solutions for some of the most extreme operating environments on earth.
Standard pump products for both safe and hazardous areas are accompanied by a range of accessories and all are supported by our life cycle services team who provide spares, commissioning and service support worldwide.
Our success over four decades is founded on uncompromising quality and the incorporation of the very latest technologies into our products.
- Process Pumping – chemical injection, MEG injection, seawater injection …
- Well Service – CRI/waste injection, BOP test systems, well stimulation …
- Fabric Maintenance – paint removal, deck cleaning, decommissioning …
- Automotive – Paint removal, conveyor cleaning, engine block de-burring …
- Nuclear – Decontamination, decommissioning, auxiliary cooling …
- Petrochem – Tank cleaning, tube bundle cleaning, surface preparation …
- Civil Engineering – white line removal, concrete removal, tunnel cleaning …
- Ship Repair – Surface preparation, abrasive cutting, pipe cleaning …
- Food & Beverage – Conveyor cleaning, keg cleaning, vessel cleaning …
- Pharmaceutical – Tank & vessel cleaning, tube & pipe cleaning …
Engineering design teams who thrive on a challenge
- Engineering design teams who thrive on a challenge
- 3D CAD software
- FEA Finite Element Analysis
- Blast Load Case
- Design Approach 2 Studies
From basic functionality to complete control system philosophy
- On-board control
- Remote operation
- System monitoring
- Fault finding
- Data acquisition and logging
- System performance/health monitoring
Two large, state-of-the-art, acoustically attenuated, test bays
- In-house VFD’s up to 1,800 kW
- 50 Hz and 60 Hz power supply
- Flow rates up to 250 m3/hr
- Pressures up to 4,000 bar
- Acoustic attenuation
- Exhaust extraction for diesel engine testing
- High ambient temperature testing up to 50°C
As bespoke engineering is a large part of our business, our case studies will showcase some of the work we do to find and deliver solutions for our customers.
Supporting Our customers - Life cycle services
We are committed to providing comprehensive aftermarket support to ensure all our customers derive the optimum performance and value from their investment in Calder equipment. Product support is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, backed up by a team of experienced service engineers and technicians who are fully qualified and trained to support all aspects of Calder equipment both onshore and offshore, supported by an extensive stock of spares and accessories.