Methanol and glycol injection is used in process lines where there is a risk of hydrate formation at low temperatures. We have significant experience in the design and manufacture of methanol and glycol pump skids for hazardous area operation and have developed many pump skid packages to comply with very stringent customer specifications.
Ultra High Pressure High Temperature (uHPHT) is relatively new in the offshore industry. Standard operating conditions are up to 690 bar (10,000 PSI) and 300 °C, but in uHPHT developments, the limits are now being pushed to 1,034 bar (15,000 PSI) and 360 °C as the increased pressure is needed when working at much greater water depths. We have recently supplied pump units specifically for use in uHPHT applications. Check out this uHPHT case study.
The unique Hammelmann positive displacement process pumps deliver fixed or variable flows dependent on the selected drive and control system. These versatile and compact pump packages, with small footprints due to their vertical plunger configuration, cover a flow range from zero to 100% at flow rates from 0.1 m³/hr up to 179 m³/hr achieving efficiencies of 95% mechanical and 95% volumetric (volumetric efficiency may vary depending on fluid compressibility).
- System performance/health monitoring.
- Data acquisition and logging.
- Suction pulsation damper.
- Discharge pulsation damper.
- Lube oil temperature and pressure transmitters.
- 316 SS, 6mo, or Duplex pipework and fittings.
- Dual language equipment tags.
- Skid with integral drip tray.
- Oil temperature (high alarm).
- Oil Pressure (low alarm).
- Suction pressure (low alarm).
- Suction temperature (high alarm).
- Discharge pressure (high alarm or client defined).
- Skid – lightweight.
- Crash frame – lightweight and with a greater level of protection during movements.
- Skid and hood – offers noise attenuation and protection from the environment.
- Container – gives greatest protection and noise attenuation options.