Many of the jobs that come under the broad well stimulation banner require the use of higher pressures with lower flows, necessitating the use of a different kind of pump. Often it is the technically advanced Hammelmann pump that is employed. These pumps lend themselves well to pipeline pressure testing as well as scale squeeze, coiled tubing, acidising, and methanol injection.
Whether for a fixed platform or, more commonly now, a well stimulation vessel, we have the well stimulation pump for your project. Our experience in offshore pump package design and manufacture, and our knowledge of hazardous area design is extensive. We design, build, and test under one roof, and then support you through commissioning, spares and service for the entire lifecycle of the equipment.
Check out our well service pump packages.
Talk with Us
- Fundamental design proven in the field over two decades.
- API 674 compliant pump.
- Packing oil lubrication system.
- Suction pulsation damper.
- Discharge pulsation damper.
- Power end lubrication system.
- Simple control package.
- Fully integrated unmanned control systems.
- Fixed or variable flow rates using variable frequency or hydraulic drives.
Pump unit control system configurations featuring the following options:
- Single or multiple pump unit control systems.
- Remote location operation.
- Local control systems which can be skid mounted.
- Full integration and interface with client control systems.
- Use of the latest communication protocols.
- Comprehensive health/status monitoring.
- Full data acquisition and logging capabilities.
- Skid – the lightest option. With fork-truck slots. Can be supplied with a lifting frame.
- Crash frame – a lightweight option affording considerable protection during transportation. Can include both fork-list slots, and lifting eyes.
- Container – providing maximum protection from transportation operations and environmental conditions. Comes with a choice of noise attenuation options. Can include both fork-list slots, and lifting eyes.
- Skid and separate environmental enclosure – a lightweight skid with the option of a floor or skid-mounted environmental enclosure with noise attenuation options.
- Trailer – site trailer for onsite movements or road-going trailer allowing easy movements between onshore sites.