Work starts on two hot water jetting units for ATEX Zone 1 operation.
14th Oct 2020
These high pressure hot water units are from our standard HotJet range. Developed over 15 years ago, they have been popular for many years for applications in hazardous areas. Ideal for infrastructure maintenance in chemical plants, paint and ink production, petrochemical factories and more.
As an addition to the standard design, the units will have an internal hose reel designed by our engineering team in Worcester, UK. These machines will be capable of delivering 12.5 litres per minute of hot water at a pressure of 210 bar.
Features of the HotJet range are:
- Operating temperature up to 70°C.
- All equipment is mounted into an enclosed DNV 2.7-1 certified crash frame which protects the unit during handling and transport and protects all the components from the elements.
- Internal storage compartment: Lances, hoses, and the power cable are stored inside the crash frame giving security and offering protection from the elements.
- Lockable stainless steel doors.
- Control panel: Clear external view of the control panel and its indication lights.
- Pressure Gauges: Clear external view of the discharge and suction pressure gauges.
- Fork-truck slots for manoeuvrability.
- Connection points: Easy access to hose connections.
- Wire rope sling set for lifting.