Engineered High Pressure Solutions
Calder is a leading supplier of high and ultra high pressure packaged engineered solutions. We design, manufacture, install and service cost effective and environmentally responsible pumping solutions for safe and hazardous areas. Established in 1981, our experience in building robust pump packages for the toughest onshore and offshore process and water-jet pumping applications is significant.
Our success is founded on uncompromising quality and the incorporation of the very latest high and ultra high pressure pump technologies into packaged solutions to operate reliably in the most demanding environments.
Calder’s pumps and packages are designed to individual client’s specifications in compliance with UK, EU, NORSOK, GOST/RTN, IEC ex, and US general standards and regulations.
- Chemical injection pump skids and systems
- Injection pump packages for seawater, drill cuttings and produced water
- High pressure and ultra high pressure waterjet pumps, units, and accessories
- Flooding and pressure test pump packages
- Hazardous area vacuum systems
- Supply of bareshaft pumps for hazardous and non-hazardous applications
- Skid mounted
- Crash frame/lifting frame
- Trailer mounted
- Vehicle mounted
Prime Movers Options:
- Fixed/variable speed motors
- Fixed/variable speed hydraulic drives
- Diesel engine/gas engines
- Pneumatic/air motors
- Simple stop/start panels
- Single or multiple pump control systems
- Stand-alone or fully integrated controls
- Optional data logging/acquisition
PRESS RELEASE - Hvalstad / Worcester, 1 October 2015
PG Flow Solutions and Calder join forces
PG Flow Solutions AS (PG), majority owned by Norvestor VI, L.P. (Norvestor) has acquired 100% of the shares in the UK high-pressure pumping specialist Calder ltd. (Calder). Calder is a leading high-end solution provider across industries for high-pressure pump solutions, with particular success within the oil & gas market where the company has proudly served leading oil services companies and operators since its inception in 1981. Read full Press Release here.